Cox Green School has a light and pleasant environment, situated in a leafy part of Maidenhead. The town has easy access to the M4 motorway as well as the A404 which follows onto the M40. Our school has a variety of spaces for hire that would suit business groups as well as community groups.
- Cox Green School Theatre has a 227 audience capacity, in a hexagonal raked formation.
- Drama studio.
- The Hub; Two fully furnished luxury learning spaces.
- Canteen space suitable for refreshments and/or dining.
- Ample parking.
For further information and prices, please contact Deputy Business Manager, Caroline Dunne.
Our high standards of sporting facilities are leased through contacting the Leisure Centre directly on 01628 685311 the details below.
- Dance studio; sprung floor, ballet bar, mirrored wall.
- Body Zone Gym; Fully equipped gym with electronic training machines and free weights.
- Floodlit Tennis and Netball courts
- Floodlit indoor tennis courts during winter months
- 2 Full-Size Floodlit Third Generation Astro turfs
- Multi-use Sports Hall
- Outdoor Cricket nets